Focus Vision Supplements, a Covalent Management brand, is currently looking for an individual interested in working 20 hours weekly as a Customer Support Representative in the medical nutritional industry and is passionate about creating value, building partnerships, finding innovative solutions and who has a “get it done right” attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
Our Customer Service Representatives are a very important part of our organization. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go. The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries via Aircall, Email, and Olark Chat
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic and understanding
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and manage ticket workflow
- Work with sensitive customer service information and handle it appropriately
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven Customer Support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Must be skilled in the use of computer applications including Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite
- Willingness to learn new software such as Aircall and ServiceHub
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a broader team
- Accuracy - Works with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Confidentiality - Ability to work with sensitive or personal information without disclosing to others.
- Interpersonal - Ability to work well with all types of people. Responds to requests in a timely and caring manner.
- Organization - Demonstrates aptitude for planning work so that tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Sit for prolonged periods in front of a computer.
- Use phone /email / Microsoft Teams to communicate to employees and customers.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job is indoors in a remote business environment.
Send cover letter, CV, salary requirements and references to: [email protected]
Apply for Position