Covalent Management is proud to offer new career opportunities as the company continues to grow. Our products and reputation have been built by a tight-knit team of individuals that are truly passionate about the people they serve. If this is what drives you, we are excited to get to know you better.
Covalent Management believes in creating an organizational culture that encourages individual growth, with a benefit program centered around the health and wellness of the employee. Our Employee Appreciation Program (EAP) consist of many items which we believe reflect our commitment to a work life balance, which makes our company a fun place to be. These items include:
- Comprehensive medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their family members
- Pre-Tax Health Savings Account (HSA) for participating employees, including a monthly company contribution
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short term and long-term disability
- Pre-Tax Simple IRA plan, including a company match
- Pre-Tax Dependent Care FSA program for qualifying expenses
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) arrangements
There are no current openings, but we are always interested in meeting motivated and passionate people who want to join our team. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Covalent Management does not discriminate against employees or applicants based upon race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered on, and operate according to, the principle of merit. The company will make any reasonable effort to ensure that all applicants and employees will receive equal opportunity in personnel matters, including recruiting, selection, training, placement, promotion, wages and benefits, transfers, terminations, and working conditions.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Covalent Management and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at (855) 663-6287 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.