Come join our dynamic start-up in the medical supplements community and develop your account management career! Focus Vitamins is a physician-founded and led nutraceutical company dedicated to utilizing scientific breakthroughs around nutrition to improve the lives of patients with ocular disease.
The Territory Account Manager position requires strong interpersonal and customer service-related skills and serves both new and established customers in the eye care clinic community. The role is primarily responsible for maintaining and growing revenue for Focus Vitamins by providing excellent account management services. The position also requires a portion of activities dedicated to lead generation and follow-up to produce new clinic business in the US-based territory. The territory this position is responsible for has high growth potential! Our corporate office is in Aldie, Virginia, and this position will require travel on occasion.
- Responsible for developing and managing business in territory with a strong consultative selling approach
- Provide professional account services to new and established customers to include development of clinic-specific business plans and account strategies, onboard clinics with our products, assist with reorders, and engage in frequent interpersonal communications with administration personnel to eye health specialists
- Prospect for new business through cold calling and following up with prospects as previously identified. Classify qualified prospects and navigate clinic organization to identify key decision makers and influencers
- Deliver well-prepared, efficient presentations on our products to influencers and decision-makers to close new and upsell business opportunities
- Utilize our CRM, HubSpot, to manage the sales pipeline, including use of dashboard and activity management features. Keep current, accurate records in HubSpot and build client profiles by updating client information, and managing client and prospect data
- Learn and fully understand our products, services, and company objective to create revenue with legitimate sales opportunities and closed deals
- Travel is minimal and could be up to 5% commitment; most work is done virtually
- 2+ years of account management experience
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of consultative selling methodology
- Experience prospecting new business and upsell opportunities
- Possess strong organizational and detail-oriented competences
- Great listener with the ability to work both independently and as a team
- Understanding of the healthcare industry, to include pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, nutrition, exercise science, or related field
- Experience partnering across all levels at the client stage, including senior management and key decision makers
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus
Base $60,000 + Commission
There is a 90-day probation period for this job to ensure role and company fit, to include but not limited to proof of sales process competency and revenue goal achievement.
Send cover letter, CV, salary requirements and references to: [email protected]
Apply for Position