Responsible for developing, implementing and executing marketing plans for the organization that build our brand, with the goal of attracting potential customers and retaining existing ones.
Duties And Responsibilities
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Monitors, analyzes, and understands current industry trends and customer behavioral patterns, and makes recommendations off trend analytics.
- Acts as primary point of contact between Design Firm and Sales Organization.
- Works with Sales Organization to lead development of creative marketing materials to support needs and demands.
- Works with outside Design Firm to help create marketing materials that align with the marketing plan.
- Owns Amazon marketing strategy and execution, to include all other on-line channels
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Manage the marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent, 5+ years marketing experience, preferably in consumer goods.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proven track record of presentation skills and project management.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, to include Amazon marketing
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in working with CRM platforms, ClaritySoft experience a plus..
- Commitment to excellence and high standards, with acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and the ability to prioritize workflow within a dynamic environment with enthusiasm.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Sit for periods of time in front of a computer.
- Use phone/email/screen-sharing software to communicate to employees, customers, and prospects.
- Trade show set up required; may involve small amounts of lifting of displays
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job may require some travel.
Reports to the COO.
Apply for Position